Welcome to Your Peas in a Pod Baby Slings website!
Here’s a garden full of reasons to wear your baby:
- Hands Free!
- Baby more often in “quiet alert state”- the optimal learning state
- Entrainment- training of regular heartbeat and breathing rhythm for baby, whose neurological system is not fully developed until 1 year of age
- Hormone- Prolactin-gives mother and baby feeling of relaxation and well being
- Reduced stress on back, shoulders, and hips-baby is closer to wearer’s center of gravity—therefore, better posture for wearer
- Greater speech development-more environmental experiences and conversations
- Helps build baby’s equilibrium, balance and strength
- Builds trust, security, self reliance and confidence
- No stroller needed!
- Economical-one sling from newborn to toddler years
- Nurse baby on the go and discreetly-use the tail over your shoulder
- Sling allows transfer to another wearer while baby remains in the sling without being disturbed
- Good exercise for wearer, who needs the gym?
- Don’t have to remove baby from sling to place and strap into car seat-don’t wake a sleeping baby
- Baby can sit more upright while keeping legs together- not forced apart while the pelvis is soft and developing
- Divinely designed way to respond to the needs of your baby!!!