A Few Books that stress the Benefits of Wearing Your Baby!
- The Baby Book: Everything You Need to Know About Your Baby from Birth to Age Two By William Sears Has a chapter including benefits of baby-wearing and use of slings with illustrations on positions to wear baby
- The Art of Mothering Practical instructions on how to wear your baby in a sling
- Our Babies, Ourselves: How Biology and Culture Shape the Way We Parent By Meredith Small A very readable book explaining the needs of the human body from a biological view point, covering raising babies in various cultures, includes clear, persuasive information about wearing babies
- Attachment Parenting: Instinctive Care for Your Baby and Young Child By Katie Allison Granju A complete chapter devoted the hows and whys of baby-wearing
- The Vital Touch: How Intimate Contact With Your Baby Leads to Happier, Healthier Development By Sharon Heller Excellent information on the benefits of physical contact for babies and children